Will Scott
e-mail: will.alphasig@gmail.com

Talky Blogs: I apparently like to talk alot!

So I did two Vlogs last night and since YouTube onl lets you put up 10 minute videos at a time, I had to do two (that's right two) videos for you guys! Just updates on what's goig on with me and my program (30 DAYS =P), Shoutouts to other future CP's CS's and Vloggers, and my life as a Campus Representative for my school.

I want to make a questions vlog sometime so send me your questions either here, on the videos or on my twitter --> "@willalphasig".

Stick ound because there's even a Bonus Feature on the second video for you guys featuring one of my favorite characters! Enjoy!

Part One


Part Duex

1 comment:

  1. canada goose coats sale online Denmark Canada, UK,
    goose trillium parka jackets womens online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    goose freestyle vest sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Goose Chilliwack Bomber online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Mens Citadel coats online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Expedition Parka sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    canada goose snow mantra parka Jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Yorkville Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Womens Chilliwack Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Womens Expedition Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    Canada Goose Womens Kensington Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    womens Goose Montebello Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
    womens Goose Solaris Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK.

    ReplyDelete